Incredible tasting Smokey Salmon Crostini!
The perfect way to start any meal.
- Lox Smoked Salmon
- ½ cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbls Gullah Gravy
- ¼ tsp Liquid Smoke
- Baguette, sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using the Olive Oil, brush each piece of sliced Baguette. Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for about 8 - 10 min or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Whipped Cream Cheese, Gullah Gravy and Liquid Smoke.
- Top the toasted Baguette with the Cream Cheese, add the Smoked Salmon with another dollop of Whipped Cream Cheese. Sprinkle with some Capers and Chives.